The Cruizer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cruizer

The Car community for enthusiasts

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New guy from Essex

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jordan27

New guy from Essex Empty
PostSubject: New guy from Essex   New guy from Essex EmptyMon May 14, 2012 10:39 am

Hi guys and girls, im Jordan and im 19. I live in Essex and own a Ford Mondeo. I see your stand at Fiesta in the Park yesterday and thought id sign up. I hope to speak to you all soon Smile
Back to top Go down
SteveR

New guy from Essex Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy from Essex   New guy from Essex EmptyMon May 14, 2012 10:56 pm

Hi mate welcome to the club where abouts in Essex are you?
Back to top Go down
Jordan27

New guy from Essex Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy from Essex   New guy from Essex EmptyTue May 15, 2012 9:47 am

Hi Steve, and thanks im in Benfleet if you know where that is lol what about you?
Back to top Go down
SteveR

New guy from Essex Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy from Essex   New guy from Essex EmptyTue May 15, 2012 9:58 am

Hi Mate

Not too far from me, im in Braintree, post up some pics of your car
Back to top Go down
Jordan27

New guy from Essex Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy from Essex   New guy from Essex EmptyTue May 15, 2012 1:49 pm

oh not far at all mate, short blast down the a127 haha and will do, will do just trying to get a few newer pics sorted
Back to top Go down
Girlofthenight
Admin
Girlofthenight

New guy from Essex Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy from Essex   New guy from Essex EmptyWed May 16, 2012 2:53 am

Hi and welcome to the club!

Be good to have you at some of our meets, and have a chat...

We have a Ford Cruizer Herts meet on Saturday which is in st albans, there is an event on Facebook for it, but i will make sure the details are up in events on here.

Also we have a charity car wash sunday in st albans if you fancy a car wash by promo girls?

x
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecruizer.co.uk
Jordan27

New guy from Essex Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy from Essex   New guy from Essex EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:00 am

Girlofthenight wrote:
Hi and welcome to the club!

Be good to have you at some of our meets, and have a chat...

We have a Ford Cruizer Herts meet on Saturday which is in st albans, there is an event on Facebook for it, but i will make sure the details are up in events on here.

Also we have a charity car wash sunday in st albans if you fancy a car wash by promo girls?

x

Thank you Smile and yes will try and make some meets, unfortunately im busy saturday and would love a car wash by promo girls (which guy wouldnt haha) will see how my work pattern goes between now and then
Back to top Go down
Girlofthenight
Admin
Girlofthenight

New guy from Essex Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy from Essex   New guy from Essex EmptyTue May 22, 2012 1:12 pm

Thats a shame u cudnt make it, was a great day

We have a busy few weeks with Mod Nats show prep so meets wont be on until after that which is 1-3rd june but come along and say hi
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecruizer.co.uk

New guy from Essex
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cruizer :: Newbies Zone :: New members say hello...-
Jump to: