The Cruizer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cruizer

The Car community for enthusiasts

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

southend last night

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dave h

southend last night Empty
PostSubject: southend last night   southend last night EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 4:19 am

Hi everyone i was down southend last night and got handed a flyer by a very nice girl Laughing so thought id sign up and say hello . i was driving the white 3 door cosworth and my mate was drivingthe silver scooby . not very busy last night so i only stayed down there till 11.30 ish .

say hi
Back to top Go down
Dazza-307

Dazza-307

PostSubject: Re: southend last night   southend last night EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 4:25 am

Welcome to the site. White 3 door cossie with black wheels? If so it's the dogs mate! I do like most things ford but love a cossie!
Back to top Go down
dave h

PostSubject: Re: southend last night   southend last night EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 4:27 am

Dazza-307 wrote:
Welcome to the site. White 3 door cossie with black wheels? If so it's the dogs mate! I do like most things ford but love a cossie!

that was me mate Smile
Back to top Go down
Dazza-307

Dazza-307

PostSubject: Re: southend last night   southend last night EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 4:36 am

Cool! It looked mint I only saw it when I drove past it lol. Like I said I do have a soft spot for a cossie. My dad had a black 3 door and then a moonstone saph. His now gone American ford and got a 5.4 supercharged v8 f150 lightning lol.
Back to top Go down
dave h

PostSubject: Re: southend last night   southend last night EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 4:38 am

Dazza-307 wrote:
Cool! It looked mint I only saw it when I drove past it lol. Like I said I do have a soft spot for a cossie. My dad had a black 3 door and then a moonstone saph. His now gone American ford and got a 5.4 supercharged v8 f150 lightning lol.

Thanks mate, your dads had some nice motors . i like the f150's
Back to top Go down
Girlofthenight
Admin
Girlofthenight

PostSubject: Re: southend last night   southend last night EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 10:12 am

Hi and welcome, i do remember the cossie ;-) very nice car

We have a meet in St Albans tommorrow night if anyones interested?

We are also arranging alot of photoshoots etc with and without models if you want to be involved Smile)

Back to top Go down
http://www.thecruizer.co.uk
dave h

PostSubject: Re: southend last night   southend last night EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 12:26 pm

Thanks,i dont remember seeing you? was you the girl who handed me the flyer ?
Back to top Go down
Girlofthenight
Admin
Girlofthenight

PostSubject: Re: southend last night   southend last night EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 2:42 pm

well there were 3 of us handing flyers, emma who is a slim blonde girl in hotpants, sarah in a purple bikini n i had leggings n black top on with website on lol

I did see your car tho, cant remember if i gave u the flyer tho :/ i handed about 100 out lol
Back to top Go down
markA3

markA3

PostSubject: Re: southend last night   southend last night EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 3:23 pm

well along mate love cossie's!!!!
Back to top Go down
dave h

PostSubject: Re: southend last night   southend last night EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 4:49 am

Girlofthenight wrote:
well there were 3 of us handing flyers, emma who is a slim blonde girl in hotpants, sarah in a purple bikini n i had leggings n black top on with website on lol

I did see your car tho, cant remember if i gave u the flyer tho :/ i handed about 100 out lol

Must have been sarah who gave me the flyer What a Face then she gave me a whistle which is why i joined cheers joking
Back to top Go down
Girlofthenight
Admin
Girlofthenight

PostSubject: Re: southend last night   southend last night EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:07 pm

haha thats sarah for you, well shes at most of the meets so you will defo see her again and im sure have her promoing on your car ;-)
Back to top Go down
dave h

PostSubject: Re: southend last night   southend last night EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 2:24 pm

Girlofthenight wrote:
haha thats sarah for you, well shes at most of the meets so you will defo see her again and im sure have her promoing on your car ;-)

No dents on my car lol maybe she will say hello Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dave h

PostSubject: Re: southend last night   southend last night EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 6:16 am

guess not lol
Back to top Go down
Girlofthenight
Admin
Girlofthenight

PostSubject: Re: southend last night   southend last night EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 10:11 am

She works funny hours etc so not always online here tbh, always on fb so add her model profile if u like Smile)
Back to top Go down
dave h

PostSubject: Re: southend last night   southend last night EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 5:56 am

If i could work out how to do it lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: southend last night   southend last night Empty

Back to top Go down

southend last night
Page 1 of 1