The Cruizer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cruizer

The Car community for enthusiasts

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
djwolfenstein

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Hello   Hello EmptyTue May 10, 2011 7:00 pm

Hi there...

its Finn from North London...

came across your group mate, Dan, in hatfield near Esso and whos suggested me to come by and checkin for any quesries regarding pimping ries and so on, plus I've met couple of ladies nd gentlemen at the ASDA parking who has aso suggested me to have a look and get introduced to tuners; and truss ..I'm feelin the vibe !!!

Erm...well...aint got no wicked ride..just drive a decent old Galant.....1999 2.0 gls....LOL ...and that insurance is givin me a hard time on it...but I'm finkin of upgrading the sound system for the time being and would love to have open discussion with anyone interested.

Once agan, hello to all of you peeps and keep up the road spirit..me love ya all

safe for now Smile

farao
Back to top Go down
Girlofthenight
Admin
Girlofthenight

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello EmptyWed May 11, 2011 6:52 am

Hi and welcome to the club Very Happy

Yeah Dan is one of our guys, nice to know how you found us...

Insurance - its never cheap, im pretty sure they seemed to have upped it recently. Who are you insured with?

Personally i dont know anything about sound systems but im sure one of our guys will be happy to speak to you about it, il mention it to a few peeps.

If you havent already and have facebook add us on Join Thecruizer

Our next bigish meet is St Albans, which is first monday of every month - details in meets section, get yourself down and meet us all :-)

Catch u soon

Nat
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecruizer.co.uk
markA3

markA3

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello EmptyThu May 12, 2011 8:08 am

welcome, i no a bit bout systems
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello Empty