The Cruizer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cruizer

The Car community for enthusiasts

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hey guys im new to this site how are you all

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
burch1988

hey guys im new to this site how are you all  Empty
PostSubject: hey guys im new to this site how are you all    hey guys im new to this site how are you all  EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 11:45 am

hey guys im a noob to the site ,im located in reading berkshire and i believe i can bring some fresh new faces to the group
iv been tuning hondas for some years now and now we have a evo 10 to play around with and if some of you have brought 2010 edition of redline you would of seen my civic type r ep3 turbo 6 page spread

i will be adding a few picss from start to finish of my curent build honda civic eg6 cheers
Back to top Go down
Girlofthenight
Admin
Girlofthenight

PostSubject: Re: hey guys im new to this site how are you all    hey guys im new to this site how are you all  EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 4:09 pm

Hi and welcome to the site hun

Nice to have you with us ;-)
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecruizer.co.uk
Jon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: hey guys im new to this site how are you all    hey guys im new to this site how are you all  EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 8:23 am

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Back to top Go down
Lovelock

Lovelock

PostSubject: Re: hey guys im new to this site how are you all    hey guys im new to this site how are you all  EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 2:04 pm

Welcome
Back to top Go down
gaz1

gaz1

PostSubject: Re: hey guys im new to this site how are you all    hey guys im new to this site how are you all  EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 2:17 pm

hi and welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hey guys im new to this site how are you all    hey guys im new to this site how are you all  Empty

Back to top Go down

hey guys im new to this site how are you all
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cruizer :: Newbies Zone :: New members say hello...-
Jump to: