The Cruizer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cruizer

The Car community for enthusiasts

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ive been flyered welwyn garden city

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

ive been flyered  welwyn garden city Empty
PostSubject: ive been flyered welwyn garden city   ive been flyered  welwyn garden city EmptyMon May 31, 2010 11:35 am

hey everyone, i has just been flyered in daniells welwyn garden city
i drive a yellow fabia vrs , few mods on the outside and plenty under the bonnet.
interested to see what everyone is about on this website as many others are pretty poo..

hopfully get too meet a few of the locals including whoever flyered me !!

any local meets up and coming that i can say hello at??

p.s i am an engineer by trade and am always willing too help anyone out with any car troubles, as i have built a fair few... so if anyone around herts needs a hand with anything gimmie a shout...
Back to top Go down
Girlofthenight
Admin
Girlofthenight

PostSubject: Re: ive been flyered welwyn garden city   ive been flyered  welwyn garden city EmptyMon May 31, 2010 12:49 pm

Hi and welcome to the site, it was me who flyered you ;-)

I drive the volvo t5 and the black saxo (came past in volvo) - your car caught my attention so had to stop...

Anyway we are a friendly bunch, I started the club in feb and its picked up from then...we did Mod Nats as our first show this weekend just gone (pics up soon) and will be doing USC as the next so check the events section..

As for meets again events section, im running a small one every other weds night @ Homebase, Hatfield Road St Albans - just for us locals...this wednesday is the next one - if your not sure where it is inbox me and il send u a number to text or ring
We also have one @ Southend fortnightly too so a week sat night is the next and im based in colney heath so we can convoy from there.

Would be good to meet and say hello

x
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecruizer.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: ive been flyered welwyn garden city   ive been flyered  welwyn garden city EmptyMon May 31, 2010 12:59 pm

ok cool sounds good. yeah i will see you wednesday at homebase. what time shall i get there? also i am well on the southend idea, i can speak to you wednesday night about some more details. cheers chris
Back to top Go down
rsdave

rsdave

PostSubject: Re: ive been flyered welwyn garden city   ive been flyered  welwyn garden city EmptyMon May 31, 2010 1:07 pm

Hi and Welcome
Back to top Go down
Girlofthenight
Admin
Girlofthenight

PostSubject: Re: ive been flyered welwyn garden city   ive been flyered  welwyn garden city EmptyMon May 31, 2010 1:15 pm

chris_vrs wrote:
ok cool sounds good. yeah i will see you wednesday at homebase. what time shall i get there? also i am well on the southend idea, i can speak to you wednesday night about some more details. cheers chris

Il be @ Homebase from 8pm and yes we can chat about southend and other meets/shows etc not a problem - see u there ;-)
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecruizer.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: ive been flyered welwyn garden city   ive been flyered  welwyn garden city EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 1:48 pm

hello && welcomeeeeeeeeee 2 u Hun x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ive been flyered welwyn garden city   ive been flyered  welwyn garden city Empty

Back to top Go down

ive been flyered welwyn garden city
Page 1 of 1